Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Greenwood Office
Your first visit to Haigler Dental Care establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our team is committed to providing exceptional, comprehensive oral healthcare to our entire patient family by:
- Delivering compassionate, professional treatment of existing conditions
- Recruiting the patient to be an active participant in the prevention of oral disease and management of oral health
- Respecting and acknowledging each patient’s time and individuality
- Providing open communication and education with honesty and integrity in a friendly setting
- Continuing education of the team members to gain knowledge of advances in dentistry
- Determining the optimal dental treatment for each individual and delivering it to the best of our abilities
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.